Windmill Primary School is governed by a School Standards Committee (SSC) which is a sub-committee of the Community Academies Trust (CAT) Board of Trustees.
The governors on the SSC are:
- Mr Graham Parkinson (Chair), appointed by CAT
- Mrs Jenny Edge, appointed by CAT
- Mr Jamaal Miller, appointed by CAT
- Mrs Emma Wells, appointed by CAT
- Ms Alison Lamputt, appointed by CAT
- Mrs Louise Prockter, appointed by CAT
- Mr Alex Taylor, appointed by CAT
- Mrs Priscilla Otchere, elected by Windmill parents
- Mr Mathew Cox, elected by Windmill staff
Mr Gibbons, as headteacher, also participates in every governor SSC meeting.
Governors' attendance at meetings is reported here.
Mr Graham Parkinson can be contacted c/o the school:
Windmill Primary School, Beaconsfield, Brookside, Telford, TF3 1LG
or by email: email@example.com
Most further enquiries can be answered by referring to the Community Academies Trust Governance Charter on their website.
Interested in becoming a governor?
Please feel free to express an interest in becoming a governor. We do not have any vacancies at present, but we can register your interest and let you know when a vacancy arises.