Breakfast Club (and morning bagels!)
Come and join in for breakfast in the mornings!
We have a daily Breakfast Club where children from Reception to Year 6 can have a healthy breakfast and activity time.
It is important to book in - please email email@example.com with your requirements. You can use our website contact form if you prefer. You don't need to book if you are just coming at 8:35am for a free bagel.
Breakfast Club opens at 7:45am with breakfast being served until 8:15am.
Parents can also do an early drop off for children that have already had breakfast at home (Stay and Play from 8:20am).
- Arriving before 8:20am, with breakfast included: £2.20
Lower cost for Free School Meal pupils: £1.10
- Arriving between 8:20am and 8:35am, with no breakfast included, just a bagel at 8:40am: £0.50
This is called 'Early Drop Off'
- Arriving between 8:35am and 8:40am to collect and eat a bagel before going to class: FREE
- Children taking part in pre-teaching, starting at 8:10am, can come for free if they arrive at 8:10am and can have a bagel for free too.
Pre-teaching children may come to breakfast club before 8:10am. The cost to them will be £1.10 for breakfast included and £0.50 if breakfast is not included.
- Toast and bagels (with a choice of spreads)
- Fruit juices, milk, water
- Fruit pots
- Monthly specials, chosen by the children
Examples of activities
- Parachute games
- Arts and crafts and much much more!